Doubleknot

crochet, life, and a little of everything

Thursday, December 25, 2008

Angel Bells

Thanks to my email friend she sent me some Christmas and these two bell angels. They are so delicate and lovely. I couldn't imagine what they were till I got through the packaging.
I didn't hang them on the tree but put them with my other angels so I can ring their bells once in a while.

All my family is gathering at my sister's new house this afternoon. They wanted everyone to come because it is their first Christmas in their new house. I better take a rest before I have to get going.

1 Comments:

At Fri Dec 26, 06:01:00 PM 2008, Blogger Sandy Hatcher-Wallace said...

You must have a nice email friend to send you such lovely little angel bells. hehehehe

Is it true that it's about 80 degrees there?

Hope that Santa was good to you this year.

Happy New Year

 

Post a Comment

<< Home