Doubleknot

crochet, life, and a little of everything

Sunday, December 21, 2008

Birthday Lunch

This is a very nice angel named Hope that my sis gave me for my birthday. She also took me out to eat a nice lunch at Steak and Shake. We had her little grand daughter with us - I am her great aunt. The child was so well behaved and quiet. She loosened up a little after we explained who I was and she got her lunch eaten. All in all it was a very nice day. I am just so full still I won't want any dinner.

3 Comments:

At Mon Dec 22, 08:00:00 AM 2008, Blogger Susan Tidwell said...

Happy Birthday! Glad you had a nice outing.

 
At Mon Dec 22, 08:25:00 AM 2008, Blogger Felicia said...

She's beautiful :)

 
At Mon Dec 22, 10:37:00 PM 2008, Blogger Sandy Hatcher-Wallace said...

That's a beautiful angel that Suzie gave you for your Birthday. I'm glad that you had such a nice time with your sister & your great niece.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home