Doubleknot

crochet, life, and a little of everything

Thursday, December 04, 2008

December

It is December and I seem to be getting into the Christmas spirit early. Put up my tree. Hung all my little angels on it. It fit really nice on a TV tray right next to the TV and a bookcase.
I put my stuffed animals on the floor in front of the tree. Some people gave me some I bought but I like to have them out. Couldn't put them out last year because of the kids. I don't have to worry about that this year. It is too bad that they haven't contacted me and I have no way of getting in touch with them.
This is the tree skirt I made a couple of years ago. It really is big enough to go around a bigger tree - what you can't see is it folded up in the back. I really like it and it is one of my projects that turned out good.
Here are some of my angels. I only put some of them out all the time then put the rest out for Christmas.

I didn't know if I would feel like doing anything for Christmas this year but I have surprised myself. I enjoy looking at my little tree and angels. By the time Christmas gets here I will be ready to take every thing down.

3 Comments:

At Fri Dec 05, 07:07:00 AM 2008, Blogger Susan Tidwell said...

Looking very festive at your house! I imagine spending time with your daughter at Thanksgiving put you in the holiday spirit! Love the tree skirt and stuffed animals. I must get to decorating, thanks for the inspiration.

 
At Fri Dec 05, 10:01:00 PM 2008, Blogger Sandy Hatcher-Wallace said...

You have given me the inspiration to start decorating for Christmas.

I love all of your angels...they're beautiful.

 
At Sun Dec 07, 05:31:00 PM 2008, Blogger Felicia said...

Love your Christmas tree and your angels are beautiful!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home