Doubleknot

crochet, life, and a little of everything

Saturday, December 27, 2008

Family Christmas

We had a very nice family get together for Christmas. We had it at my little sister's new house. We had family and friends over. She had a lovely angel for the top of her tree.
This is me, my little sis and my mom. We all wore something red for the holidays festivities.
Just some of the loads of food we had. After eating we all just sat around and caught up and remembered the past till it was almost dark so that the ones of us that couldn't drive after dark had to leave.

It was a very nice Christmas.

2 Comments:

At Sun Dec 28, 09:52:00 PM 2008, Blogger Sandy Hatcher-Wallace said...

You all look very festive in red.
I have trouble driving in the dark. It's not the dark so much as the cars approaching with their headlights on that blind me.

 
At Sun Dec 28, 09:54:00 PM 2008, Blogger Sandy Hatcher-Wallace said...

I forgot to mention how pretty that angel on top of your sister's tree is.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home