Doubleknot

crochet, life, and a little of everything

Thursday, December 18, 2008

Pumpkin Pie

This is how my daughter's pumpkin pie turned out at Thanksgiving. I am going to try my hand at cooking one and hope it turns out just as good after all how hard can it be you take the frozen pie out of the box - very important first step - put it on a cookie sheet and pop it in the oven for an hour or so. Wish me luck.

Found some Emergen C drink that helps you fight off colds and flu. All the time I was at my daughter's we were all drinking it. I bought some orange flavored and it tastes just like a watered down Tang. Went looking for Tang at Winn Dixie but didn't find any. Do they still make Tang? Maybe I will google it and see what happens.

Not many days left till Christmas now.

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO EVERYONE!

2 Comments:

At Mon Dec 22, 08:27:00 AM 2008, Blogger Felicia said...

Yummy pie!

 
At Mon Dec 22, 10:27:00 PM 2008, Blogger Sandy Hatcher-Wallace said...

That pie looks yummy just like Felicia said.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home