Doubleknot

crochet, life, and a little of everything

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

UFOS???

This is my daughter's alien Christmas tree. She picked up the tree at a thrift store and an Etsy friend sent her the ornaments. If you enlarge it you can see the robots and maybe one of the UFOs that are on the tree. Thought I had more pictures of it but can't find them.

Going to be time to down load my pictures to a disk again soon. I want to wait till after Christmas though because I have already started a Christmas folder for this year.

Hard to believe that soon it will be 2009. Time just keeps on slipping by.

2 Comments:

At Wed Dec 10, 06:44:00 AM 2008, Anonymous Anonymous said...

My daughter got a tree like that for her first house. It's silver rather than white, and it's five feet tall.

 
At Thu Dec 11, 09:44:00 PM 2008, Blogger Sandy Hatcher-Wallace said...

I like the little creatures sitting in those little chairs...they're very cute.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home