Doubleknot

crochet, life, and a little of everything

Thursday, March 19, 2009

Geraniums

Aren't they lovely. I actually found some nice red geraniums to put in the porch planter that my dear sis gave me - she even mounted it for me with a little help from me. Geraniums are suppose to be easy to grow and I really like the red color.

Been busy with the doctor's office. He is going to take a look down in my stomach and see how my ulcers are doing. I think the medicine he gave me has worked wonders and as long as I am careful not to over eat everything is fine. My stomach doesn't hurt so I hope he finds that they have gone away. No acid reflux either.

It has turned warm here in the Sunshine State. Things are blooming all over and pollen is all in the air. We haven't had any rain to wash the air clean. I have to park under an oak tree and the front of my truck is turning yellow from the pollen. I guess I could rinse it off once in a while but I feel guilty about wasting water. We are in a sever drought here now and they are fining people for watering their lawns on the wrong day. People can only water once a week. It will be another month before our rainy season starts. I hope we can hold out till then and that it rains a lot.

1 Comments:

At Tue Mar 24, 09:27:00 PM 2009, Blogger Sandy Hatcher-Wallace said...

I like your new geranium planters. My daughter Suzanne uses that stuff in her wire plantars and loves it...I've never tried it. I hope that your geraniums do really well.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home