Doubleknot

crochet, life, and a little of everything

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Plants



Now that the weather has warmed up I couldn't wait to get some pots and buy a banana pepper plant. I didn't know what I was going to put in the other pot till I saw the egg plants and remembered that I had grown them in pots before and they did good.

The pots are sitting on an out side bench that my sis gave me. I didn't want to cover up too much of the nice picture that is on the top of the bench. Here's hoping that my plants grow.

Bought a little too much dirt so I think I may be putting something else in a pot later on. I would like some flowers - just don't know what yet.

4 Comments:

At Tue Mar 24, 09:30:00 PM 2009, Blogger Sandy Hatcher-Wallace said...

Your bench is really pretty. I hope that your potted veggie garden is very successful and provides you with many fresh veggies to eat.

 
At Wed Mar 25, 12:29:00 PM 2009, Blogger Felicia said...

They look fantastic! Can't wait to see them grow. And that bench is definitely adorable :)

 
At Wed Mar 25, 06:57:00 PM 2009, Blogger from Felicia Barnes said...

Yep, spring is here, I couldn't wait to get some seeds in the ground and it is still pretty cold here, freezing at night. But sugar snap peas love the cold. Kayla and I planted some in one of my flower beds last weekend. PLan to have a garden this year. Your geraniums look lovely. Hope that you'll get lots of peppers and eggplants!

 
At Thu Mar 26, 06:50:00 PM 2009, Blogger Suzie said...

Yum! I wonder what eggplant and pepper plant blooms look like.
That's what I'd like to have on my porch some plants that I can eat from too. I think I'd like to grow cherry or grape tomatoes and
regular green/red peppers. And maybe some fresh basil and parsley.
I've actually kept five potted plants alive for more than a year almost two! Yeay!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home