Doubleknot

crochet, life, and a little of everything

Monday, March 09, 2009

Spring

It must be near spring because my amaryllis is busting out with flowers.

My it bloomed fast. I have another pot of amaryllis that is getting ready. I hope they are the double ones.

I have been exploring ordering books to read from the library on line and got my first two books delivered to my local library the other day. I am almost finished with the first one and since I like the author I think I will be ordering more of her books. Just finished reading Marley and Me by John Grogan. They made a movie of it but I haven't seen it. The book was so funny in parts that I was laughing with tears in my eyes. If you like books about dogs and get a chance to read it do so. I will be looking for the DVD of the book but I don't know how they can do justice to the book.

3 Comments:

At Mon Mar 09, 08:39:00 PM 2009, Blogger Felicia said...

Beautiful :)

 
At Wed Mar 11, 12:40:00 PM 2009, Blogger Sandy Hatcher-Wallace said...

I don't have a single flower blooming in the yard yet, but it won't be long now. Your amaryllis flowers are beautiful. Are they really as big as they look?

 
At Sat Mar 14, 09:03:00 PM 2009, Blogger Suzie said...

So very lovely! Are any of these from mama's stock? I should go get a bulb or two.

Suzie

 

Post a Comment

<< Home