Doubleknot

crochet, life, and a little of everything

Thursday, May 28, 2009

Nice Outing



My sis and I escaped to Brandon this morning and had a fun time. We went to Micheal's where I found the eucalyptus that I had been looking for to put in the wall vase that she gave me. I think It looks really nice and I love the smell.

We ate at Pop Eyes which has the best cajun chicken and red beans and rice in the area. I had the cajun fries. I don't think that I will eat much for dinner. Two pieces of chicken a to die for biscuit and fries filled me up pretty good.

We stopped at a Cuban Market and looked around. I bought some really sweet coconut things that I will put three in the freezer and just eat one now and then so I won't get a sugar over load.

I know I had a really good time. I really like to get out with my sis every now and then. School is going to be out soon so our get away days will either have to include her grandkids or maybe their mother could watch them.

We had a terrible thunder storm here last night - I was sure it hit one of the trees around my house but I didn't see any damage. The electric didn't even go out which it does when there is a lot of lightening.

Time for me to take a rest.

2 Comments:

At Tue Jun 02, 11:48:00 AM 2009, Blogger TUFFENUF said...

I get up to Brandon for shopping once in a while, there is LOTS of stuff to see there. Wow, I am glad the snake didn't get up in your engine. I read an article about one that was ground up in someone's fan belt.. what a mess that would be!

 
At Wed Jun 03, 07:37:00 PM 2009, Blogger Sandy Hatcher-Wallace said...

You made me hungry, so Jimmy & I are walking over to a little Mexican food restaurant that we can see from our motel room.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home