Doubleknot

crochet, life, and a little of everything

Sunday, May 24, 2009

Surpise


On my way out to get in my truck to go to Wal Mart what do I see but a huge huge snake crawling under my truck. The neighbor came down and between us got the other neighbor's cell phone number and called them that their snake was lose. It took about an hour and all sorts of people started showing up. Turns out the neighbors were just watching it for someone else. He just got one of the other guys to help carry the snake and put it in the back of his car. The snake broke out of it's cage. We don't know exactly when it got out but there seems to be fewer cats around then usual - maybe they all ran away and hid.
Did make it to Wal Mart.

2 Comments:

At Mon May 25, 05:23:00 AM 2009, Blogger Susan Tidwell said...

Whoa! You are brave, I would have just died right there, no more trips to Walmart for me!

 
At Wed Jun 03, 07:27:00 PM 2009, Blogger Sandy Hatcher-Wallace said...

That's one big snake!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home