Doubleknot

crochet, life, and a little of everything

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Discovered Park




I stole some of my daughter's pictures off of her blog - http://fluffyflowers.typepad.com/ - she was down here for a visit and we set out to find the Civic Center and we also found a nice park right next to it. I forgot to take my camera but she always has hers with her so she got some good pictures of squirrels, ducks - we don't know what kind of ducks these are, we had never seen any like them with the little tuff of feathers at the top of their heads. She also got a good picture of the ropes leading up to the pier.

We had fun while she was here. Even found a Cuban Restaurant that I didn't know was in the area. My sister and I got out Monday and had lunch at the restaurant - my sis likes Cuban food too.

Quiet day today. The weather predicts rain but so far we haven't gotten any. I wouldn't mind some nice rain and curling up with a book.

1 Comments:

At Sun Oct 25, 10:08:00 PM 2009, Blogger Sandy Hatcher-Wallace said...

I like your pictures of the park and the animals. The park looked like a nice place to visit.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home