Doubleknot

crochet, life, and a little of everything

Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Books


These are the pictures that were suppose to go with the post LARGE PRINT BOOKS. I found out why my pictures wouldn't load - it wasn't Bloggers fought at all. I have a Juno Turbo on my internet and it has a pop up protector that thinks when I click on the photo that it is a pop up and blocks it. Now all I have to do is turn off the Turbo before I go to my blog. I was getting very frustrated with the whole thing till I figured out what was happening. I am going to try and post a little more often then I have been doing.

1 Comments:

At Sun Oct 25, 10:03:00 PM 2009, Blogger Sandy Hatcher-Wallace said...

I told you that I don't read much but I did read The Other Twin and liked it if I can remember right.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home