Doubleknot

crochet, life, and a little of everything

Monday, November 23, 2009

Thanksgiving

Spending Thanksgiving with my daughter and her husband. We will have his mother and hopefully her boyfriend and a brother and his wife. Of course there will be the two dogs and cats who get very excited when the Thanksgiving meal is being cooked. They hang around the kitchen and wait for something to drop on the floor. I know this from last year.

My daughter stopped at Marjorie Rawlings historical site and were able to take pictures inside the house because my daughter's camera works without a flash. There are so many pictures I want that my daughter's husband is going to put them on a disk for me so I can post some pictures.

This may be the last post till after Thanksgiving so everyone have a nice Thanksgiving.

1 Comments:

At Sat Nov 28, 08:47:00 PM 2009, Blogger Sandy Hatcher-Wallace said...

I missed this post. I know you had fun at your daughters and with Slash the cat. I love Slash's name and if I ever have another kitten that's just what I think I'll name it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home