Doubleknot

crochet, life, and a little of everything

Wednesday, December 09, 2009

Rawlings

This is the porch where Marjorie Rawlings wrote her books. The chairs have deer hide seats in them and the table is held up with a log.
This is a sign of Marjorie Rawlings last words in her book Cross Creek. I think if you enlarge it you may be able to read it.
This is the monument declaring Marjorie Rawlings house a historical land mark.

I have been having trouble with putting pictures on blogger but got through this time. I have a program that stops pop ups and when I try to put a picture up it treats it as a pop up and won't do it sometimes - but I was able to do it this time.

4 Comments:

At Thu Dec 10, 11:07:00 PM 2009, Blogger Suzie said...

I remember that sign! I would love to go again sometime. Thanks for the memories.

 
At Sun May 02, 09:28:00 AM 2010, Blogger Sandy Hatcher-Wallace said...

You need to start blogging again. I always loved reading your posts.

 
At Tue Aug 10, 11:58:00 PM 2010, Blogger Ava said...

Yes, I agree ... you need to start blogging again! I did! And facebook!!

 
At Fri Dec 09, 03:34:00 PM 2011, Blogger Sandy Hatcher-Wallace said...

Did you know that you haven't blogged since 2008? I miss your witty bog posts and your sence of humor.

Sandy

 

Post a Comment

<< Home